Northwest Georgia Oncology Centers’ (NGOC) cancer care team is:
- Committed to a high standard of excellence in its community-based cancer centers.
- Dedicated to providing the latest and most effective cancer treatments and advanced clinical trials delivered personally and with the best interests of the patient in mind.
- Devoted to continuity of care within its group practice structure and clinical protocols for quality assurance and optimal communication within NGOC and with patients’ primary care physicians, surgeons, radiation oncologists, and other caregivers.
- Highly-trained from the nation’s top cancer centers, including Duke University, Emory University, Georgetown University, Johns Hopkins University, Wake Forest University, and Vanderbilt University.
- Comprehensive in its approach to patient care with experienced and accessible physician assistants, nursing staff, pharmacists, social support professionals, and knowledgeable office personnel to help patients and their families.
- Passionate about educating patients about their cancer diagnosis, prognosis and treatment and encouraging them along their cancer journey.
- Leading innovation in cancer care and delivery by providing leadership in national oncology advocacy and medical home organizations.
- Contributing to cancer research by being registered investigators with the National Cancer Institute as part of NGOC’s own clinical trails program, the Williams S. Gibbons Cancer Research Institute.