“The oncology nurses are God’s angels.”
The oncology nurses at Northwest Georgia Oncology Centers (NGOC) are passionate about their patients. They are the lifeline of the practice, providing patients and their families with the support, encouragement and care they need delivered with compassion and nursing expertise.
- “NGOC is thorough, complete and you’ll get what you need with care administered by the nurses. You won’t be treated as well anywhere else.”
- “Everything my nurse did for me and for others was done with professionalism and love.”
- “When I go to NGOC for treatment, I’m at home. Everyone remembers your name.”
- “The passion (the oncology nurses) have for their work and their patients is unprecedented. I know because I experienced it first-hand.”
- “The nurses are real help mates through my cancer journey. Your people are what matters to most patients.”
- “I have clinicians who treat me like family, are intuitive to my needs and make sure my care is thoroughly coordinated.”
- “My friends knew I was getting excellent, first-rate care at Northwest Georgia Oncology Centers and it wasn’t just their expert cancer care; it was the attitude of the caregivers. Their attitude influenced my own. I was called by name and given hugs. It’s a happy place.”
- “The special thing about NGOC was the care (from my doctor and oncology nurses). I felt comfortable, not only with the care, but with people delivering it. I felt like I was part of a family.”
- “The kindness of the people is remarkable.”
- “…You feel like family. In a crisis they put their big arms around you and that’s very comforting.