To help relieve some administrative burden, the Northwest Georgia Oncology Centers (NGOC) team confirms your primary insurance coverage and files insurance claims with your carrier. We want to make the process easy for you in the midst of receiving cancer care and treatment.
- If your insurance plan requires a referral for office visits, a referral must be received prior to your visit.
- Payment is expected at the time of service for all office visits. NGOC participates with most Preferred Provider Organizations (PPO) and Health Maintenance Organizations (HMO). Most of the plans require a co-payment at the time of service.
- Due to the constantly changing status of insurance plans, our participation is always subject to change and current participation is not a guarantee of continued acceptance of these plans. For this reason, please notify our billing office (678.331.3240) regarding any anticipated changes to your insurance.
- Any balance due after insurance payments will be reflected on your monthly statement and will be due at the time of receipt via mail or on our secure online payment page. For patients requiring additional financial assistance, the NGOC cancer center’s office manager will help develop a payment plan and file your insurance claims as needed.
- To appropriately file insurance claims, please notify your NGOC cancer center if you have change insurance carriers or have a change of address or phone number.
- If you require hospitalization, we will file primary insurance claims for any doctor services provided to you while in the hospital.